The Healthy Holiday Challenge empowers faculty and staff with tools and resources to enhance their well-being during the holiday season. Participants will receive a wellness giveaway item from Kaiser Permanente and if you log your progress each week, participants will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win Fitbit Versa 2!
Below is a high-level breakdown of the challenge:
- Challenge starts Sunday, November 20th and ends Saturday, December 17th
- Weigh yourself on Sunday, November 20th to establish a benchmark
- DO NOT record your weight on the weekly survey (I will include the link to the survey with weekly wellness tips and suggestions). Only record your progress (+/- pounds).
- No one will see each other’s progress numbers; the survey is private to you.
- Participants will receive a wellness item from Kaiser Permanente.
- Participants who record their progress each week during the challenge will be entered to win 1 of 2 Fitbit Versas!
Please share the challenge announcement with your colleagues and departments. Looking forward to the wellness challenge!
- Weight will NOT be tracked, only your progress each week.
- Example: Week 2 (+ two pounds)
Week 3 (– one pound)
Week 4 (– two pounds)
- Weekly emails with resources to create and sustain healthy habits through the holidays.
- Weekly webinars hosted by Kaiser Permanente.
Click HERE register for the challenge
If you have any questions, please contact Hung Wu at 951-827-1009 or firstname.lastname@example.org