University of California, Riverside –
The UCPath Center has streamlined their processes for submitting health and welfare change forms by introducing the Benefits eForms. Using Benefits eForms makes it easier to access and understand the process to make plan changes.
Did you know: You are not required to submit a UCPath inquiry via the Ask UCPath icon when using Benefits eForms.
- The new Benefits eForm is used to submit enrollment information directly into the UCPath portal eliminating the need to create a case inquiry.
- The following forms have been updated and moved to the Forms Library on UCPath under the Benefits eForm link.
- Health Benefits Enrollment Form for Newly Eligible Employees (FR.008)
- Health Benefits Enrollment Form for Life Events (FR.065)
- HSA, Life Insurance, Voluntary Disability and AD&D Change Form (FR.066)
- Late Enrollment Request (FR.006)
The following training materials have also been provided to assist with completing the forms and explaining the required information.
- Benefits eForms: Submit Form for Newly Eligible-New Hire
- Benefits eForms: Submit Form for Life Event-Late Enrollment
- Benefits eForms: Submit Form to Change AD&D Enrollment
- Benefits eForms: Submit Form to Change HSA Enrollment
- Benefits eForms: Submit Form to Change Life Insurance Enrollment
Benefits eForms: Submit Form to Change Voluntary Disability Enrollment