Employee and Labor Relations (ELR) provides direction and advisory services to campus management in administration of collective bargaining agreements and the State Higher Education Employee Relations Act.
ELR, in consultation with UCR Administration, represents the interests of UC Riverside during contract negotiations and provides interpretive services for contracts and institutional matters raised by exclusive and non-exclusive employee representatives. Read more about Higher Education Employee Relations Act (HEERA).
We provide news, information sources and answers to commonly asked questions relating to following collective bargaining topics:
Union Contacts and Representative Contacts
- To view the various bargaining unit agreements and their contact information, please visit the Union Contacts and Representative Contacts webpage.
- Information on UC Riverside staff and academic bargaining units is provided in the Collective Bargaining Agreements webpage.
- Labor Relations News
- UCR Policies and Contracts
- The Public Employment Relations Board (PERB) is a quasi-judicial administrative agency charged with administering the collective bargaining statutes covering employees of University of California.
- UCOP Office of Labor Relations maintains a comprehensive site containing current news, background information, historical review, information about the representation election process, collective bargaining status reports and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Graduate Division - Implementation of New Labor Contracts for GSRs, ASEs and Postdocs