The Human Resource Management System (HRMS) is scheduled to go live on November 2, 2020. As part of post-go-live support, we have scheduled instructor-led lab sessions to assist users with utilizing the HRMS.
To best accommodate your needs, we ask you to register in advance. When registering for a session, you will be asked to provide information related to the type of assistance needed. Currently, there are 16 sessions available (you can register for more than one). We will attempt to answer all attendees’ questions during the 2-hour session; you are welcome to stay on for the entire session.
Lab Session Objectives
- Answer questions related to HRMS functionality
- Assist users with specific actions
Lab Session Info
- 2 -hour open Zoom sessions
- 16 sessions to choose from (you can register for more than one)
- HRMS EACS users (Job Code Information, Job Builder, Recruitment and Review)
We look forward to assisting you. For questions regarding these sessions or you are having difficulty registering, please contact Lorena S. Velasquez at firstname.lastname@example.org.