Please Note: Since this article was last published, the process has changed for submitting your proof of vaccination and request for an exemption/deferral. For the current procedure, please visit the UCR Campus Return website.
As previously communicated, faculty and staff must submit their proof of vaccination or request for an exemption/deferral by August 16, 2021 via the Employee Vaccine Tracking.
Since the announcement of the UCR vaccination policy, the Campus COVID Management Team has been responding to questions regarding the following:
- Sedgwick, the third-party administrator selected to support the administration, review and processing of the employee exception process, is experiencing delays in processing and responding to exemption requests.
- Please note that if you have already submitted a request for an exemption, this will not impact your compliance status on August 16, 2021.
- Submitting one dose – if you are in the process of being vaccinated and have already received one dose, please email COVID19@medsch.ucr.edu with the following information:
- Date of first dose
- Date you are scheduled to receive the second dose
- Attach proof that the first dose was delivered
This information will be recorded and stored; once both doses have been administered, you will have to complete the survey.
Taking the Survey
- Faculty and staff, including post docs, can submit their proof of vaccination or initiate a request for exception by clicking here.
For questions about the vaccination policy and/or exception process:
- Faculty and staff can contact COVID19@medsch.ucr.edu or call the UCR COVID-19 Wellness Hotline 1-844-827-6827, option #2.
More information can be found at: