Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Information and Resources
The University of California, Riverside campus is closed. Winter and Spring 2021 quarters and summer sessions will continue with Remote Learning. All on-campus events are cancelled until further notice. All in-person, non-essential gatherings on campus are suspended until further notice. For UCR campus information and updates, please visit the UCR Coronavirus (COVID-19) webpage.
On this page, Human Resources is providing information and resources for UCR staff to navigate through the campus impact from COVID-19.
- UC COVID-19 Related Leaves for Policy-Covered and Represented Staff Employees
- All UCR employees now eligible for COVID-19 vaccine
- Clarification on the COVID-19 - Paid Time Off and Use of PAL
- Interim Policy: SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination Program
- UC COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
- COVID-19 Related Leaves and Job Protections Guidance for Policy-Covered and Represented Staff Employees - Sixth Issuance (November 18, 2020)
- University of California Executive Order - published November 17, 2020
- COVID-19 Related Leaves and Job Protection Guidance for Policy-Covered and Represented Staff Employees - Revised 10.13.2020. The SHR COVID-19 guidance has been updated along with the EPSL/EFML forms.
- UCR COVID-19 Employee Emergency Fund established
- Flu Vaccine 2020-2021 - Academic and Staff Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Flu Vaccine 2020
- Free Flu Clinic
- New Flu Vaccination Requirement for UC Students, Faculty and Staff
- UCR COVID-19 Symptom Monitoring and Reporting Procedures for Covered Staff and Supervisors
- Proclamation Suspending Entry of Aliens Who Present a Risk to the U.S. Labor Market Following the Coronavirus Outbreak
HR COVID-19 Resources
|EOD is providing a list of resources that may be useful to managers and supervisors during these challenging times. As a UC employee, you have access to CEB Global, which is an excellent resource for information on how to respond, manage and prepare for the impact of coronavirus in the workforce. Simply register with your UCR email address.|
Remote Work Resources
LinkedIn Learning Remote Work Resources
Remote work is a new and uncharted territory for many of us. Yet, practically overnight, it is our new reality. Since it is now a requirement for UC Riverside staff, we want to give you the tools you need to remain productive while we navigate through this significant change in how we work.
LinkedIn Learning has 16 online resources that will provide valuable insight into this new normal. Whether you are an employee who needs to learn how to use new tools, or a supervisor who wants to keep their staff engaged and productive, LinkedIn Learning has courses to help. To see a listing of suggested learning, please review the Suggested LinkedIn Learning Guide.
For more information, please visit LinkedIn Learning – Work From Home Resources.
|To reassure all, the UCPath Center has notified all campuses that the UCPath Payroll will continue amidst COVID-19 mitigation measures. Payroll processing is a critical function and will continue during the campus closure. We are also working locally as a campus to ensure that we have the structure in place to support on-time payroll processing and timely responses/updates. To view the UCPath COVID-19 FAQs, please visit the UCPath Campus Support Center website.|
UC Benefits Plans
|The UCR Health & Welfare Benefits team have been working closely with UCPath, the Office of General Counsel, the plan administrators and carriers, and their consulting partners to understand the impact of the new rule and guidance and develop implementation plans. The Important Changes to UC Benefits / FSA Programs webpage details what benefits plan changes has been determined to date. Please note that this is a constantly evolving landscape, and we will continue to share information as it becomes available.|
|The COVID-19 Response from UC Health Plans webpage is a resource for the Department Benefits Representative with information that highlights what UC participating medical providers offer for care and services for employees and retirees affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.|
|The UCR Covid-19 Staff Q & A webpage is a resource for UCR staff to get information and policy updates including: Paid Administrative Leave, Telecommuting / Parking and Students and Other Part-Time Employees.|
|The Supervisor Guidance – New Hires During Campus Closure webpage provides guidance to assist campus units in navigating staff and undergraduate student hiring, onboarding, off-boarding and leave actions during the period of the closure, and as employees begin to use Paid Administrative Leave due to the COVID-19 crisis.|
|Working remotely is the default mode of operation and all are requested to continue to do so until further notice. All returns to the workplace must be pre-approved. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please speak with your supervisor. Additionally, with the understanding that spikes or outbreaks of new COVID-19 infections could occur, all operations will be ready to retreat to conservative phases if safety concerns arise. The Return to Campus Protocols webpage provides guidance which applies to all employees who perform duties on campus or UC leased or affiliated properties, unless the facility has expressly provided different instructions.|