When leaders unleash their team’s potential through effective feedback and coaching, they help the organization achieve its most critical priorities. Discover how to empower your team members by holding a coaching mindset, giving effective feedback, and applying key coaching skills in a compelling framework.
This workshop will equip you with the skills and tools you need to be an even better leader and manager of your team. The session will focus on how to get work done with and through others.
- Develop a Leader's Mindset
- Hold Regular 1:1s
- Set up Your Team to Get Results
- Create a Culture of Feedback
- Lead your Team Through Change
- Manage Your Time and Energy
View and share the Franklin Covey 6 Critical Practices for Leading a Team flyer.
- To attend this course, please register at the UC Learning Center (LMS).