Equal Employment & Affirmative Action Training
Equal Employment & Affirmative Action (EEAA) courses are available for all faculty and staff. Some classes are designed specifically for Hiring Committee Members, recruiters or managers.
Topics covered in these courses may include equal employment laws and affirmative action regulations that govern UCR employment process (selection, termination, promotion, etc.), federal laws of Equal Employment and Affirmative action, California state laws of Fair Employment & Housing Act, Proposition 209k, and others.
Current EEAA Training
Current Equal Employment & Affirmative Action Training offerings include:
- Applicant Pool Statistics and Creating Diverse Applicant Pools Module
- Recruitment Advertising & Affirmative Action Webinar
- Role of the AACL on the Search Committee Module
- Diversify and Train the Search Committee Module
- Equal Employment, Affirmative Action & the Hiring Process
How to Enroll in EEAA Training
- Go to the UC Learning Center (LMS)
- Login using your UCR NetID and password
- Search for the desired course using the Search box and additional filters
EEAA Customized Training
The Equal Employment & Affirmative Action department is available to provide customized training upon request. EEAA is happy to:
- Create or adapt training programs to departmental/college training needs on topics such as Equal Employment, Affirmative Action, or Diversity & Inclusion
- Present at your staff meetings or other assemblies.
If you are interested in customized training, please contact EEAA at firstname.lastname@example.org or (951) 582-5604.