Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Information and Resources
The University of California, Riverside campus is closed. Spring 2020 quarter and summer sessions will continue with Remote Learning. All on-campus events are cancelled until further notice. All in-person, non-essential gatherings on campus are suspended until further notice. For UCR campus information and updates, please visit the UCR Coronavirus (COVID-19) webpage.
On this page, Human Resources is providing information and resources for UCR staff to navigate through the campus impact from COVID-19. You will be able to find information regarding:
- Proclamation Suspending Entry of Aliens Who Present a Risk to the U.S. Labor Market Following the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Important Changes to UC Benefits / FSA Programs
- The UCR Covid-19 Staff Q & A is a resource for UCR staff to get information and policy updates including: Paid Administrative Leave, Telecommuting / Parking and Students and Other Part-Time Employees.
- Supervisor Guidance – New Hires During Campus Closure provides guidance to assist campus units in navigating staff and undergraduate student hiring, onboarding, off-boarding and leave actions during the period of the closure, and as employees begin to use Paid Administrative Leave due to the COVID-19 crisis.
- Employee Rights - Paid Sick Leave and Expanded Family and Medical Leave Under The Families First Coronavirus Response Act - The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act) requires certain employers to provide their employees with paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19. These provisions will apply from April 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
- COVID-19 - Updates from UC Health Plans - what UC participating medical providers offer for care and services for employees and retirees affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Ergonomics – Working Remotely provides useful tips and simple strategies to improve your ergonomics and your work-from-home (or from any remote location) experience.
- Working Healthy at Home – A series of tips, resources and webinars from the UCR Faculty/Staff Wellness Program and Healthy Campus aimed to help you and your family navigate challenges with staying healthy while working from home.
- Employee & Organizational Development - Resources on how to effectively work remotely as well as LinkedIn learning resources.
- HR Self Service Resources located at the bottom of HR homepage - Here you will be able to find answers to the most commonly asked questions.
HR COVID-19 Resources
|EOD is providing a list of resources that may be useful to managers and supervisors during these challenging times. As a UC employee, you have access to CEB Global, which is an excellent resource for information on how to respond, manage and prepare for the impact of coronavirus in the workforce. Simply register with your UCR email address.|
|Tips and resources to help you and your family navigate challenges with staying healthy while working from home.|
|Taking Care of Your Health and Well-Being During COVID-19 - UCR Healthy Campus is offering a webinar series with expert leaders to provide us with information, tools, and resources, as we transition into this new way of life.|
Remote Work Resources
LinkedIn Learning Remote Work Resources
Remote work is a new and uncharted territory for many of us. Yet, practically overnight, it is our new reality. Since it is now a requirement for UC Riverside staff, we want to give you the tools you need to remain productive while we navigate through this significant change in how we work.
LinkedIn Learning has 16 online resources that will provide valuable insight into this new normal. Whether you are an employee who needs to learn how to use new tools, or a supervisor who wants to keep their staff engaged and productive, LinkedIn Learning has courses to help. To see a listing of suggested learning, please review the Suggested LinkedIn Learning Guide.
For more information, please visit LinkedIn Learning – Work From Home Resources.
|To reassure all, the UCPath Center has notified all campuses that the UCPath Payroll will continue amidst COVID-19 mitigation measures. Payroll processing is a critical function and will continue during the campus closure. We are also working locally as a campus to ensure that we have the structure in place to support on-time payroll processing and timely responses/updates. To view the UCPath COVID-19 FAQs, please visit the UCPath Campus Support Center website.|
|The following information as well as additional Human Resources updates can be found on the Human Resources News and Updates webpage.|