Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Information and Resources
The University of California, Riverside campus is closed. Winter 2020 quarter final exams and Spring 2020 quarter instruction will be held online. All on-campus events are cancelled until further notice. All in-person, non-essential gatherings on campus are suspended until further notice. For UCR campus information and updates, please visit the UCR Coronavirus (COVID-19) webpage.
On this page, Human Resources is providing information and resources for UCR staff to navigate through the campus impact from COVID-19. You will be able to find information regarding:
- The UCR Covid-19 Staff Q & A is a resource for UCR staff to get information and policy updates including: Paid Administrative Leave, Telecommuting / Parking and Students and Other Part-Time Employees.
- Supervisor Guidance – New Hires During Campus Closure provides guidance to assist campus units in navigating staff and undergraduate student hiring, onboarding, off-boarding and leave actions during the period of the closure, and as employees begin to use Paid Administrative Leave due to the COVID-19 crisis
- Ergonomics – Working Remotely provides useful tips and simple strategies to improve your ergonomics and your work-from-home (or from any remote location) experience.
- Working Healthy at Home – a series of tips and resources from the UCR Faculty/Staff Wellness Program and Healthy Campus aimed to help you and your family navigate challenges with staying healthy while working from home
- Please be sure to visit the HR Self Service Resources located at the bottom of HR homepage where you will be able to find answers to the most commonly asked questions.